Is questioning everything a mistake..? (Part 1)

Hello, all welcome to SOME WISE GUY and his random thoughts Today let's explore some more of the random thoughts. So let's begin

I was thinking about what to do and I didn't have any work, so I just had a random thought of going for a walk alone in a silent neighborhood.

So, I decided to go for a walk ALL ALONE.

The time was around 11:45 PM and the place where I live is not a silent neighborhood.

So, I started walking to another place and it was going well up to a certain amount of time.

I heard all these stories of people telling me that ghosts come to their peak powerful stage around/after 12 AM.

I saw my watch it was past 12. And I'm new to the city so I didn't know where I was.

However, I don't believe in all those stories, so I continued my walk. My phone's battery was around 7% and I didn't notice it.

I carried on walking with all the random thoughts in my mind. I started to question every existence of this world and its reasons.

When I started to ask all these questions, I started to realize that there are some unanswered questions about myself. So, I started to think about those questions which everyone asked me, but I replied with my silence as an answer.

I started to think about why and what are those questions. I tried a lot to remember those questions, but I was not able to remember any of those questions.

I tried a lot but nothing was coming out of my mind. As I started to try harder and harder, my mind started to hurt a bit.

Unexpectedly I heard a whisper saying "Don't dig too deep. You won't like what you find" I was scared for a bit and started running.

I ran for a while and stopped near a tree. I was tired, and I saw the time and it was 01:48 AM. I thought "Ok that's enough, let's go home"


But I didn't know where I was. So, I thought of using maps to go home.

But my phone was dead. There was not even a single person out on the road.

And I was on some abandoned street where there were no homes at all. I remembered the way I came and started to walk back in the same direction. I walked for a while and reached near the cross junction. I didn't know which way to go.

I found a person who was sleeping near a tree. I went to him and woke him up. I asked him the way to the area where I live.

His reply was unrelated to my question and somewhat suspicious. It was "Do you need to reach home or your destination".

I thought he might be a challenged person, so I left from there.

I started to walk in a way I somehow remembered. Those whispers were back saying "Find your destination, automatically you will find your home"

I got scared. The same thing was said by that person who was sleeping near that tree.

I ran back to him to ask about these whispers, but he was not there. It's just been two min and he vanishes.

I shouted out but there was no response from anyone.

So, I continued my walk back home. I somehow reached my home and went inside.

And I was shocked to see what I found

(2nd part will be out soon)

Comments

Popular Posts