She & Me (Part 1)

Hello, all welcome to SOME WISE GUY and his random thoughts Today let's explore some more of the random thoughts. So let's begin

When I didn't know what to do, I just use my phone and scrolled through random apps.

I didn't have any work. I was fired from my previous one because of my attitude. I know I have an attitude problem

But I never even tried to change it because I just didn't care enough about life.

Like this, I changed many jobs and many departments. I got bored and decided not to do anything. This continued for a long time. I did nothing but sit at home and just find a way to pass the time.

While I was busy finding a way to pass the time, I didn't realize what was going on in my home.

There was my father suffering from health issues, Why I'm mentioning health issues is because to date I don't know what went wrong with him

He was suffering a lot. I was not working. So, my mom started working because that's the only way a home can survive.

She was well educated, so she got a good job. But still, she was scared about my father because she knew that I won't take care of him.

She somehow started earning and managing the family.

After a while, I found an app that amazed me. Because that was a dating app and I never knew about it.

I downloaded it and started exploring that app. I found many amazing people in that app, but I got a feeling that no one was correct for me to go on a date.

I went deep into the app and finally, I found a girl with the most beautiful eyes and an amazing smile.

That girl named her account "Explorer" and her bio was "Enter the quiz and let's decide whether we are better for each other"

There was a link for a quiz. I entered the quiz. There were some interesting questions like "What will be the first thing you would say to me when we meet?" and "What if I make you wait and give you some lame reason. How would you react?"

There were many questions like this.

I answered all and got out of the quiz.

There was no reply for almost 3 days. I thought it would be some fake account so I just didn't care a lot.

While this was going on, my father's health got a bit serious. He was taken to the hospital and was in ICU for 2 days.

Doctors said it's going to be tough this time to get him back

My mom was in the office when this happened. I took him to the hospital and got this news.

I didn't say a word to my mom about this hospital matter. I stayed silent and maintained it.

After a few days, I got a message from that explorer girl saying "Hi ram"

I was shocked. I didn't believe that this account is real.

But still, I started the conversation by saying "Hi explorer. I am shocked to get a reply from you. Can I know your real name?"

She replied "Before you get to know my name, I got to tell you something. Many guys with a lot of anticipation attended that quiz, but only one answered in a meaningful way and that is you. Why I'm saying this is because I saw many guys giving many cheesy lines as answers. But with your answers, I got to know that you are not trying to force a relationship. You are just in need of a good friend. I'll be that one good friend. If everything works out, let's see where it goes"

I after reading this long message replied "OK"

She introduced herself as "Shwetha" I said "Nice name"

Like this, the conversation started and continued in a good way for many days.

While this was going well, my family was facing tough times.

The doctor said that I needed to get my father a check-up after a few days. But I forgot it.

So, whatever he was facing, became worst. My mom quit the job. We started using rainy day money(Money stored for emergency purposes)

Even then, with my attitude problem, I just didn't care.

After seeing him suffering so much, I couldn't stay there so I went out for a ride and kept my phone in silent mode.

My mom called me 6-7 times, but I didn't pick up any of her calls.

After a while, I got a call from Shweta. At that time, I saw my phone and received the call. She wanted to meet.

This would be our first meeting.

I was excited to meet her. She said she has something important to tell me.

I was waiting to listen to her voice, and see those beautiful eyes and amazing smiles directly.

I was about to get ready but suddenly my mom called crying saying that "Son your father is no more. Please come home"

I ran home and saw him just lying there. I was shocked. I knew he was just lying all the time, but I had this guts that he was still there

But now he is no more

I didn't know what to do. Not even a single drop of tear came out of my eye. I just sat near his foot holding it tightly without saying any word.

My mom was crying. My relatives were coming. My brother who was in the states came home after many years. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there.

They started to take him somewhere. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I just sat in the same place.

After 2 hours my mom and brother came home. My mom was sad and still crying, and my brother was on phone calls. After a while, He came to me and spoke "Now you should take care of the mother. I just saw him in the eyes, I held his hands and told "Brother please stay". There were tears in his eyes rolling out slowly."

He said "Ok" without any hesitation

(What happens next? Just wait for it)

Comments

Popular Posts