Why me..?

 Vedanta philosophy is not just a normal philosophy. 

It explains rules of life and regulations of human existence.

It tells us that don't follow wrong way because something wrong will always be following you.

You can't question it why is it following you but karma says I'm following not the wrong life. 

You may ask it why but all it'll say is "I'm karma I'll come when you went for something. I'll come when you did something. I'll come when you greed for something. I'll come whatever it maybe you do or don't. I'll surely come because you asked me 'Why me.?' I can reply it's not only you it's everyone. I'm going with and after everyone because I'm KARMA" 

Vedanta is not a easy topic to be explained it'll take time to understand. I'll make sure that I'll tell what all I know in a clear cut way with good examples. 

Thank you




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts