Is questioning everything a mistake..? (Part 2)

Hello, all welcome to SOME WISE GUY and his random thoughts Today let's explore some more of the random thoughts. So let's begin

As I continue

I reached my home and was shocked to see that my body was still there sleeping.

If I am still sleeping, then what am I known as, a ghost, a spirit, or something else. I don't believe in all those, but if what I'm seeing is true, then I must believe in all those things.

I ran out as I was scared to be in the same room as that sleeping body which looks exactly like me.

I ran and ran and ran and reached the same tree where I spoke to that man. That man saw me and said, "I know you will come back after seeing that". I was shocked I didn't speak a word and I didn't even tell him anything, how did he find out

He smiled and said I know what you are, and I know how you became like this and why too.

I have all the answers to all your questions. So, let's start with the first one, shall we?

He told me to ask him questions. Whatever it might be. So, I started with a basic question "Who are you?"

He replied, "I am the answer for your question" so my next question was "What is that question" He replied "I can only answer you. I can't question you"

So, I asked, "Where am I" He replied, "The only place where you can get a clarity of what you are".

His answers were twisted. So, I started to ask in another way "What if the body which I saw is me itself, what can I call myself then?" He replied

"You can call yourself anything, a soul, a ghost, an Astro projection, anything, and everything but remember you can be whatever you want"

I was confused so I asked him "If I'm not a person what should I do here?" He replied "You are destined to do something but until you realize that you can't do anything"

"And what is that?" I asked. He asked me "What did you realize when you saw yourself sleeping in your home?"

I said I was scared

He asked, "What is there to be scared of, It's you itself right?"

I said, "If I am that person then who am I?"

He understood the situation and said "Ok I'll tell you everything, but I need you to answer these questions honestly"

I said Ok

He asked, "Do you have any desires?"

I said "Every human is born with desires and yes even I have some"

He asked, "What do you fear the most?"

I said "I get scared when things happen in a way I didn't think"

He said to explain it

I said "I believe something and if something happens opposite to my belief, I'll get scared. I thought ghosts n stuff aren't real but now when I started to believe these, I got scared and I am scared"

He said "This fear is what controls you. These desires are what handle you. These thoughts are what provide you with answers to your questions. Don't neglect the thoughts which come to you. Don't stop thinking about them and don't overthink them too.

Now for the question which you were waiting to get an answer to for a long time

“Everyone used to ask you the same question again and again and that question is that you were ill, not able to move any of your body parts also. Suddenly you started running and working. Everyone was shocked to find that out. Even you didn't know the answer. So, you pushed that memory to a corner of your mind so that it won't be accessible. So, you started to stay silent and pretended that you are not listening to that question.

Have you ever wondered what happened and how did you become like this?”

I replied NO

He smiled and said "You used to believe in stuff so much that those beliefs made you walk and run. But you stopped to believe. You started questioning each and everything. Then the things started getting more interesting. Whatever your question, came to you as an experience. You questioned what life is, so it gave you an experience of life without a body. You questioned what is existence. So, your existence in another body made you feel scared whatever you question came to you as a real-life experience. Before questioning everything, start believing.



Believe first Think about it next and Question it at last.

You will find your answers. It might be late. But you will receive it"

That's it said the man and disappeared.

I fell unconscious and woke up in my own body.

I didn't remember all these for a few days. But I knew something was missing in my memory

Then I started searching for them deep in my mind and after following many meditation sessions and many unknown rituals, I finally found those memories

I was scared

I was devastated

I had suffered

After many sleepless nights and workless days, I found some information about the man

Before I saw the man, I was questioning myself. About my existence.

He said that whatever I questioned, came to me as experience.

What if my existence came to me as an experience.

What if my questions were answered by me itself?

What if I am the one under the tree?

What if I am the one all over me?

If I have a question, I'll only have to find the answer.

If I'm not able to find them in one way, I guess I'll find them like these.

 

With all these experiences, What I say is

Don't stop questioning

Don't stop exploring

Don't stop experiencing

And finally

Don't lose hope.


(Thank you for your patience.)

Comments

Popular Posts