She & Me (Part 2)

Hello, all welcome to SOME WISE GUY and his random thoughts Today let's explore some more of the random thoughts. So let's begin

Me the one who used my phone a lot didn't even notice my phone for a couple of days.

I had many missed calls and messages from Shwetha I completely forgot about her. I called her back. She picked up my call at the first ring itself.

She was like "What the hell happened, where have you been, why didn't you lift my calls, why didn't you meet me, what happened?"

I said, "Sorry for everything, shall we meet?"

She replied "Yes"

After that, we decided on a place and time to meet.

She was very excited to meet me. I was going through a rough time to show that excitement.

We saw each other at the point, she was so beautiful and amazing as I imagined her to be, but I couldn't express it.

She came to me and asked "How are you"

I said, "I was better," she said "I got to know the news. I'm so sorry for your loss"

I replied " It's ok"

She said "It's not ok, I heard that you didn't let one tear out of your eyes. For whom are you storing those." She scolded. I got angry and came off from there.

She kept calling and texting me. I didn't respond

While this was going on, my mom and brother started going to work. My brother found a job here itself. Their life was going on well. But I was unable to move on

I called her and told her about my problem.

She asked me to meet her in a place where there were no homes, there were no people.

It's like a viewpoint without people to view it.

We went there and sat for a while. She asked me "Tell me what happened"

I started explaining "Doctor told me to get him to hospital for a treatment, I forgot. I didn't even tell my mom about it.

Today he is not here because of me. I am the main reason." I started slapping myself. She held my hands and said “it's not your fault.  What happened has happened.

You can't change the past

You must accept the present.

But you can change the future.

You didn't have any job right, try searching for one. Get a job take care of your mom and keep everything in control. If you still feel like you have some weight on your shoulder, it's because you didn't let him go. It's high time now, let him go"

I saw her in the eyes, and I didn't know how tears started flowing out of my eyes. I cried and cried for a long time.

She was there for all of that. I shouted "Forgive me, dad"

The very next second it started raining.

She said "Your dad forgave you. This is his way of forgiving you"

I smiled after a very long time and she made it possible.

She inspired me to get a job, and I got a good one and I started settling down.

I bought a saree for my mom with the first salary of my new job, and she was happy.

I gave a small party to my brother. I planned to take her out for a date.

I called her, she was prepared I took her to a nice restaurant and thought of asking her to marry me

She had a bigger surprise planned for me.

She came in the saree which I got to my mom.

I was shocked and asked her "Where did you get this saree"

She replied "My aunt gave it to me"

I didn't understand, I said “Ok”

She told "My aunt wants me to marry her son"

I was like "Who is that aunt? Tell me I'll go and speak to her"

She replied "Oh look she is only here. You don't need to go"

When I turned back, I was shocked to see my mom

I asked What is going on

She said "I spoke with your mom about us. She agreed. If you like to marry me, please say yes."

I was shocked and didn't have any words "I was about to ask the same question to you"

We both agreed

My mom was happy and smiled after a very long time

Our life continued together happily

There were some tough times in the future too. But together we overcame it.

Loving a girl or a boy is easy

Believing them is tough. But if you start believing them, they’ll be with you during your good and bad times.

Believe people

Have some trust in relations

And finally, don’t let go at the early stage

Try until you achieve what you believe in.

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

Popular Posts